If in case you missed my adventure at Vigan City, you may check out it in here
That's was a lot of fun and excitement when I visited the historical place.
Nothing beats the feeling of knowing your ancestors achievement being recognized around the world.
When I'm traveling, I make sure that I am comfy to what I wear.
As an adventure seeker, I tend to do extreme activities some times.
So when I travel to Vigan City, I wore comfy outfit to make sure that I can move around.
Here are my few style tips for traveling:
* Wear comfy jeans or loose pants when you will walk through your travel. - As the weather in Vigan is quite hot, I tend to wear comfortable jeans so I can run, walk and sit anywhere. Leggings and jeggings are a big no-no because it will make your legs more tired at the end of the day that result to swollen veins.
* Bring small size bag that is handy and can fit all your necessities like cellphone, power bank, makeup, purse, etc. along your journey.
* Wear slippers or shoes that are comfy and easy to walk through. (This tip is recommended for walking only) Not unless you are going to trek a mountain-- trekking shoes would be suitable.
* Light comfy top or dress - Due to the hot weather, I opt to wear a chiffon top as I feel easy to move and comfy walking around without worrying if I get sweat a lot.
* Wear hat and sunglasses when going out in the sun to cover up and protect our skin from harmful UV rays.
* Don't forget to put sunscreen too and drink a lot of water.
* Wear minimal accessories during the trip so you can move around and less hassle.
How about you?
Would you like to share some of your travel tips?
I would love to hear it from you.
Thanks for reading.
BERSHKA top | PULL & BEAR jeans | CALL IT SPRING bag | ALDO sandals | H&M hat | BERSHKA necklace