Happy Monday guys!
Holiday is coming to town and I'm happy that I heard good news that the government of UAE will declare 24th of December as a paid holiday for private and government sector to mark the birthday of the Holy Prophet.
So cheers for a long weekend vacation and Merry Christmas! :)
For people living in the UAE, you may now planning some out of town trips and maybe gather with families to celebrate the holiday.
And for people who are planning to visit UAE as well, you may check out some places I listed here to visit.
Here are some of my favorite tourist spots in the UAE:
* Burj Khalifa - I know everyone wants to experience the breathtaking view up above the sky of United Arab Emirates. It is named as the world tallest building and a living wonder. It is located at Downtown, Dubai beside the Dubai Mall. You may visit AT THE TOP to know more about the timings, ticket booking, guidelines and prices.
* Emirates Palace - is a luxury hotel located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is described itself as beyond "7 stars" hotel as described based on the facilities but actually fall in 5 star hotel category. Many of the suites offered are made of gold and marble. It is also the second most expensive hotel ever built next to Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. If you are not planning to stay in the hotel, you may visit the palace during daytime so you may see the beautiful architecture of it without paying anything. For more info, check out EMIRATES PALACE.
* Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - it is located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and is considered to be the key for worship in the country. The mosque is large enough to accommodate 40,000 worshipers. Entry in this mosque is free; you just need to present your resident ID for exchange of abayas for women. Abaya is a simple loose garment, like a robe dress worn in some women in parts of the Muslim world. It must be worn when going inside to respect their culture and as well the mosque. For more info, you may visit SZGMC.
* Jumeirah Beach facing Burj Al Arab – it is located in Jumeirah Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When you are looking for a nice beach to visit in Dubai, this is the best place to be. It is free and you can have a chance to capture the beautiful sunset altogether with the view of Burj Al Arab. Just make sure to wear descent swimwear and PDA is not allowed most especially in this area.
* Saadiyat Beach – it is located at Saadiyat Island Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Of course the last but not the least, the most beautiful beach I’ve seen so far in the UAE. The sand is so fine and the water is so clear. There are some certain parts that are free of charge but most of the areas with umbrella are charge 25 AED. You may see on my photos above how it looks like and how it is almost a paradise. It is perfect to visit during winter season between October to November when it is starting to get warm.
There’s a lot more places to visit in UAE that I didn’t mention here and I myself want to visit some places I’ve never been like Jebel Hafeet, Ras Al Khaimah and the Oasis.
What’s your favorite so far?
Let me know.
Thanks for reading.
BERSHKA top | PULL & BEAR shorts | COTTON ON sandals | SPLASH sunglasses | FOREVER21 hat